By visiting this site, data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed. The method employed by this website to process personal data of visitors are described in this page. The information is provided only for Aitek’s website and not for other websites that may be reached by the user through links.
INFORMATION CONCERNING THE WWW.AITEK.IT WEBSITE
In accordance with the legislation protection of personal data¹ we inform you that your Personal Data, as defined below, provided by you through the Site or collected in another way for the purpose of managing the Aitek’s website, will be processed for the purposes indicated below, as data controller:
THE DATA CONTROLLER
Aitek S.p.A., based in Genoa, Via della Crocetta 15, 16122 (Tax code and VAT 02804450100), e-mail email@example.com provides the following information in order to guarantee correct and transparent data processing:
CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA
The processed personal data² are:
- Browsing data: during their normal operation, the computer systems and software procedures used to operate the website acquire some personal data the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified data subjects. However, by their very nature, they can be used to identify users through processing and association with data held by third parties. This category of data includes the IP addresses or the domain names of computers used by users to connect to the site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response provided by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s computer environment.
- Data provided voluntarily by the user: the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this web site involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, required for responding to requests, as well as of any other personal data included in the message.
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING
The processing is carried out to:
- acquire anonymous statistical information concerning the use of the site;
- protect the rights of the Data Controller and ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical crimes;
- manage requests to send informative material (brochures, promotional/marketing material and other technical documents) or for the purposes related to the forms eventually filled out by the users.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
The processing of the aforementioned navigation data is necessary in order to fulfill eventual legal obligations of the Data Controller with reference to the purposes indicated above and is carried out in compliance with the current regulations and provisions.
The processing of data provided voluntarily provided by e-mail or filling in the forms on the site is necessary to follow up the requested services.
LACK OF DATA COMMUNICATION – POSSIBLE CONSEQUENCES
With reference to the browsing data indicated above, its transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. The user can provide personal data by sending e-mails to the site contacts or filling out the forms therein contained. The lack of communication by the interested party makes it impossible to obtain what is required.
The recipients of your data and those of other interested parties are:
- judicial authorities or police forces, in case they request them or when circumstances liable to result in criminal proceedings are detected;
- Any subjects to whom your data should be communicated in order to respond to or manage your requests, e-mails or submitted forms.
The Data Controller does not transfer personal data to recipients in third countries.
The data voluntarily provided by the user are stored until the deadline established by the current regulations, and in any case no longer than the time strictly necessary to process the request and for the purposes for which the data was collected. The browsing data is not stored for more than five weeks.
In the cases provided for by the regulation, the interested party has the right to: request access to personal data (and know its content and origin), verify its accuracy, request its integration, revision, deletion, the transformation into anonymous form, the blocking of data processed in violation of the law, and to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their processing.
To exercise these rights, the interested party may contact the Data Controller at the addresses indicated above.
RIGHT TO FILE COMPLAINTS
The interested party has the right to file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority.
AUTOMATED DECISION-MAKING PROCESS, INCLUDING PROFILING
No automated decision-making processes and / or profiling are carried out.
In order to use the data for purposes other than those for which they were collected, the Data Controller must provide to the interested party information concerning these different purposes before using them.
Genoa, 22nd May 2023
The Data Controller
¹ : refer to EU 679/2016 Regulation (in the following, GDPR).
² : that is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.